Superheroes

Superheroes

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

First Post

This is my first blog. It will be about Superheroes. I will post recently on the history of superheroes, information on superheroes and super villains. I will also put information about Superhero movies or video games. Anything that involves superheroes will be posted on my blog.

23 comments:

  1. This blog looks good, and is appealing in most ways. You are missing a generator blog item though, so add that. Add more content and you should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a cool blog yo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is very dark, but it looks nice. Your voki would look better if you put it closer to the top of your page. I hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is an interesting topic. I think you should add some color...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog looks nice. I like your topic. it looks simple which is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog will look nice if there were some other colors on the page. The voki works well and the avitar is good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. too dark. need more color and brighten it up a bit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your voki. Your title could have more color. The superhero topic is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this blog is kind of plain. I think its a nice topic. you're on the right track

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with some of the other comments saying its plain and dark. >.< otherwise, I like it. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel the topic, try to go post up some stuff soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love superheroes! I can't wait to see more of this blog. I would try to add some more color, it would go a long ways toward making an eye-catching blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see you expand on this site! I like super heros, but looks like you need more work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog needs work. I can't wait to see how you expand.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the black on black it looks clean. add more stuff and it will be great

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool blog. very plain

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool, looks very clean. Needs a bit more though

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cool needs a bit more info though

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks really good so far. I like the voki. cool subject as well

    ReplyDelete